1. Pulong Trainings
Pulong Trainings are courses that are being facilitated by UPLiFT for Partners and non-Partners to enhance their capabilities in managing their personal life, business capabilities in managing their personal life, business enhancement, socio-cultural, political-economic and health-environmental awareness that leads them to act on their social responsibilities and be part of the community development as a whole.
- Entrepreneurial (Mandatory)
- entrepreneurship, business planning, savings and record keeping
- self awareness (values formation, gender and development)
- family life (responsible parenting, family budget and reproductive health)
- community awareness (environmental awareness, health and sanitation)
2. Skills Trainings
These trainings are conducted in the Branches and aim to equip the participants with the necessary skills, knowledge, attitude and capability in developing a certain product or services. These will also teach the participants a variety of topics that can eventually be an income generating activity. Linkages with different agencies to access training, technologies and other resources that will benefit our partners to improve their personal orientation as well as their business perpective.
- Food Processing
- meat products, fish processing, vegetable and fruit products, native delicacies
- candle making, soap making, perfume making, fashion accessories
- cosmetology, reflexology
3. UPLiFT Scholarship Assistance Program
Aimed at providing financial assistance to deserving college students whose parents are loyal UPLiFT Partners.